Monday, January 21, 2013

BLACK INTERIORS

Hello, 
Sorry I've been gone for so long. I've been busy with a HUGE project. I was also nursing my baby girl (Paris) back to health. Your child's health will completely shut down anything you have going on. Thank God she's feeling much better and so am I. 

On to the goods... There's something about black interiors that makes me all warm and fuzzy inside. I love the elegance, glamour, seductiveness and richness it possess. If I had the guts owned a home, I would paint our bedroom in our apartment all black. My husband would probably paint the entire apartment black if I would let him! Until then I'll dream and lust after photos...



lost link
lost link

via

via

via

What do you think? Which space would you love to be yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...